Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday`

Chris has been in Louisiana all weekend. I just heard he's on the road and should be home around 6. Yay! I get lonely when he's gone.

Yesterday I kept busy with work and read Twilight (again). Today I slept in late and I'm going to clean house.

I didn't do much cooking this weekend as we have a mouse problem and I'm totally freaked out about it. Sure, I can handle sterile disease free mice at work, no problem. Critters in my house, let alone my kitchen, no. No thanks. So I ate a bunch of Weight watchers TV dinners (lunch and dinner).

I did get some Decon and they are getting it. I worry about the dogs somehow getting to it though I was REALLY careful to put where they can't. I hate to resort to a poison but our traps were not working because there are so many. Yuck.

I need to venture out to WalMart and get a bin for the dog treats they can't get into and get more tv dinners for work lunches.

After I clean the kitchen, I might start some red-beans if I can find a pound of them in my cabinet. Seems like I only have black beans right now and I'm not in the mood for that. Well, I guess I could look up a ranch beans recipe instead of making them plain.

Ug, I guess I need to get on cleaning the crock pot and kitchen if that's the case as it's already 12:30....

1 comment:

  1. I am so scared of rats and mice. I don't know why, but dog food is like crack for them. I don't know anyone with rodents without dogs. Good luck! I hope you made it to Wal-Mart to get healthy food.

    ReplyDelete