Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration day yay! Mobley home hopefully!

I have been too busy at work to see any of the inauguration events. Thank God for youtube.

Should hear soon if Mobley gets to come home tonight. Fingers crossed the bill is not too high.

Didn't eat sonic for breakfast. Not sure if what I ate was worse. Need to check out the calories. I had an english muffin, very light spread of butter (with canola oil - light butter), and two pieces of thin sliced Taylor pork roll. The package said a serving size is 3 slices and they have about 200 calories. So my two was likely 133 calories, plus english muffin (132 calories) and light butter (60 ish?). I estimate my breakfast was about 325 calories which isn't bad. I didn't have a morning snack.

For lunch, I had a weight watchers turkey dinner (210 calories) and a broccoli/cheese frozen thing (60 calories), babybell cheese (60 calories) and a chex mix turtle bar (not great, but still, 130 calories and has fiber). Total for day so far - 785 calories. Seeing that I'm large, I think I can do about 1500-1800 calories and lose weight according to mypyramid.gov, so I have a significant amount left for dinner which tonight is not good, spaghetti. I go light on pasta though as my stomach can't take it but I'll have about a cup of spaghetti sauce (with beef, cooked then drained) and a small (probably about 1/2 cup) of angel hair pasta.

I haven't done my 200 situps challenge, so I promised Jennifer I will do it tonight.

We couldn't walk today as we were too busy. I am in meetings all day tomorrow but one of them is far away so I will get some walking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment